- In the beginning each player can choose 3 heroes to start at the same time. At level 50 and 70 the other 2 slots are unlocked for 2 additional heroes. Each Hero can equip 6 pieces of Gear and switch their Gears on the Right side. When the arrow points upward, it means the gear has a higher attribute than the gear currently equipped. When the arrow points down, it means the gear has a lower attribute than the gear currently equipped. Gear can be upgraded from fortify or from event hall blacksmith. More details on blacksmith here.
- There are 6 Battle positions, Players can move heroes and form the battle formation as they like. You can assign the leader on the right, The Leader hero will be able to activate it's Leader Skill at the beginning of each battle.
- It's highly advised that you place Mages and Hunters in the backrow while placing powerful high defense and HP tanks on the front to keep them alive.
- Every slot can be embedded with 4 different Rune types. Same Rune types cannot be applied to the same slot more than once. Runes can be embedded and removed at anytime. 3 identical runes can be merged to a higher level rune. Runes can be obtained through Dungeons, Collections, and Mining.
- The Analysis will display your total Power and where they're coming from. The Values are shown with 3 colors (Red, Yellow, Green) which indicates if something needs to be upgraded.