Hidden Training Changes
- new blacksmith, boost costs diamonds
- transfer hero/gear is REMOVED!!!
- instead of transfer, a new way to de-compose heroes/gear/jewels, which costs diamonds
Starter Hero Changes
- to upgrade a starter hero to 7*, it needs tier 25
- after getting 7*, it needs again 25 evolves...
- backup row heroes are removed, you now have 6 main heroes
- 6th hero is unlocked at lvl 90 instead of 100
- runes now have much more stat points (example: Lv2 HP Rune = +2250 HP)
- 2 new runes!
- but you can only equip 1 rune in 1 slot, which means a maximum of 6 runes per Hero.
- new "Battle Generals" system
- decreased stats?
- all totems now have the same stats?
New Shop Layout
- Contains now all 5 major shops (Booster, Courage, Pink Gem, Labyrinth, Royal Door)
- Booster Gem Shop: you can now buy 4*/5*/6* evo mats bags
- Labyrinth Gem Shop: you can now buy 3*/4*/5* demon jewels with labyrinth gems
- Royal Door Shop: completly remade, you can now buy totem stones, but evolve mats and dungeon crystals are REMOVED!!!
- Courage Shop: all hero pieces removed, except General Gorham.
- Pink Gem Shop:
- all hero pieces now cost 40 Pink Gems
- new Pink Gem Heroes:
- Note: the normal labyrinth store is REMOVED!!!, so no more refresh to get gold!
- Not sure in which version, this heros pieces is added in the Shop
- VIP hero is obtainable in the Shop which cost diamonds? (Not sure whether is a 1 off promotion or event based, otherwise it won't be fair for players who invested heavily in this game, especially high VIP player)
- Yoria can be upgraded to 7* in Version 3.5
New Destiny Shop Layout
- Lucky Shop removed?
- 9 instead of 5 available items
- contains more heroes, example: Demon Lilith, Patient Zero
- contains now labyrinth/booster and maybe other gems
- some items cost diamonds
- some items costs 300 instead of 4000 magic diamonds
New "Fate" Spin
- Like the old spin system, the new system requires special new fate spin tickets
- you can get "Horse Rider" 6* hero pieces (upgradeable to 7*)
- you are now able to multi-use items starting from 2 instead of 10
- new warehouse slots don't cost any diamonds
- hero pieces and craft plans are moved into 2 extra pages, which gives you more space
New Heroes Gate
can't read the chinese stuff, so no idea how it works...
Awakening of Hero
New Heroes "Awakening" Function in 3.4
- Player need the same hero to awaken your hero
- There are few levels of awakening and higher the level, it consumes more resources like materials stone, gold, number of same hero required and the awakening stone
- Each level of awakening will boost the basic attribute, leadership skill... of the hero