FANDOM


Star Treasure Chest

Startreasurechest This is the most common type of chest and is available for 10,000 gold from the Emporium.
Item/Reward Quantity Probability
1 Energy Stone 6, 10, 12

2 Energy Stone

2
1 Dungeon Crystal 4
Booster Gem 2~5
Spade 1~8
Gold 1,000 ~ 200,000
Pearl Card 1
Chest Monster Card 1
Magic Mask 1
Strength Bracelet 1
Elf Quiver 1
Treasure Map 1
Dragas Treasure Map 1
Action Points 10
Energy Points 50
Summon Vouchers 1
Prestige 100
1 Star Vip Pack 1
Moon Treasure Chest 1
Moon Treasure Chest Plan 1
Sun Treasure Chest Plan 1
Spin Vouchers 1
Perfect Items Pack 1

Moon Treasure Chest

MoonTreasureChest This is the second-tier Chest available from the Emporium at 20 Diamonds.
Item/Reward Quantity Probability (Needs Research)

1 Energy Stone

2 Energy Stone
3 Energy Stone 1
1 Dungeon Stones 15
2 Dungeon Stones

2

Summon Voucher 1
Warrior Medal 1
Ring of Enlightenment 1
Hunters Pendant 1
Action Points 20
Energy 100
Shadow Gears Plan 1
Sun Treasure Chest 1
Spin Vouchers 3
VIP Gift pack 1
Pocket Knights Opening 105 Moon Chests01:01

Pocket Knights Opening 105 Moon Chests

full

Sun Treasure Chest

SunTreasureChest This is the highest tier Chest available from the Emporium at 99 Diamonds.
Item/Reward Quantity Probability
1 Dungeon Crystal 7
2 Energy Crystal 20
3 Energy Crystal 4
200,000 Gold 1

Summon Vouchers 2
Spin Vouchers 1
Booster Gems 100
Knight's Gear (Completed) 1
5 Gear Plan 1
Mysterious Merchant Piece 1
5 Evo Material 1
6 Evo Material 1
Dragas Treasure map 1
Opening 107 Sun Chests01:19

Opening 107 Sun Chests

full

Courage Treasure Chest

CourageChest This chest can be bought for 100 Courage Gems from the market.
Item/Reward Quantity Probability (Needs Research!)
1 ~ 3★ Dungeon Stones
Sun Treasure Chest 1
Moon Treasure Chests
Gold 50,000
2 Fusion Stone 2
2 Refine Stone

2

Guardian's Gear Plan 1
Knight's Gear Plan 1
Pal Points 400
Booster Gems
Courage Gems 100
Event Sun Treasure Chest 1
1 ~ 3 Energy Stones
Pocket Knights Opening 310 Courage Chest02:45

Pocket Knights Opening 310 Courage Chest

full

Booster Treasure Chest

BoosterChest This chest can be bought for 100 Booster Gems from the market.
Item/Reward Quantity Probability (Needs Research!)
Dungeon Stones
2 Energy Stones 20
Booster Gems 50-400
Gold 100,000
Knight's Weapon 1
Dragon Treasure Map 1
Tharndir piece 1

Guild Chest

CourageChest This chest can be obtained from Guild Shop and Guild Boss.
Item/Reward Quantity Probability
Section 1:
level 2 rune pack 1
Section 2:
Awesome Token 500
Section 3:
honor 10,000
Section 4:
2 Fusion Stone 2
2 Refined Stone 2
2 Energy Stone 2
2 Dungeon Crystal 2
Section 5:
Royal Maske Piece 1
Thrakthil Piece 1
3-Star Material Packs 5
Gold 200,000
Courage Gems 50
possibly incomplete list

Event Sun Treasure Chest

SunTreasureChest This chest can be obtained from boss events or courage chests.
Item/Reward Quantity Probability
King's Gear piece 3

Fate Chest

FateChestIcon This chest is buyable from Emporium for 25 diamonds. Receive an item from each section.
Item/Reward Quantity Probability
Section 1:
Fate Voucher 1 100%
Section 2:
Mastery Stone 1 20%
Intermediate Hero Stone 1 20%
Advance Hero Stone 1 20%
Intermediate Enchanting Stone 1 20%
Advance Enchanting Stone 1 20%

Labyrinth Chest

LabyrinthChestIcon This chest can be obtained as rank reward from the Labyrinth. Receive an item from each section.
Item/Reward Quantity Probability
Section 1:
gold 100,000
Section 2:
hero stones 10
Section 3:
courage gems 100
Section 4:
3 Fusion Stone 1
4 Fusion Stone 1
5 Fusion Stone 1
3 Refine Stone 1
4 Refine Stone 1
Section 5:
Zin pieces 2
transfer potions 10
5 Materials Pack 1
6 Materials Pack 1

Bronze Treasure Chest

BronzeC Dropped from random gold bordered dungeon battle.
Item/Reward Quantity
1-3★ Gear 1

Silver Treasure Chest

SilverC

Dropped from random gold bordered dungeon battle.

Item/Reward Quantity
2-3★ Gear 1

Gold Treasure Chest

GoldC

Dropped from random gold bordered dungeon battle.

Can also be obtained from the palace every once in a while for visiting 3 times.

Item/Reward Quantity
3-5★ Gear 1
Pocket Knights Opening 23 Gold Treasure Chests00:28

Pocket Knights Opening 23 Gold Treasure Chests

Got Guardian Crossbow from Gold Chest.

Treasure Map

TreasureMap Can be obtained from Star-Treasure Chests and Mining
Item/Reward Quantity Probability (20 Maps, Needs Research!)
Energy Stone - 1 10 25
Energy Stone - 2 2 15
Energy Stone - 3 1
Random Hero Piece - 4 1 5
Mysterious Merchant Piece 1
Dungeon Crystal - 1  5 35
Dungeon Crystal - 3  1 5
Booster Gem 15 10
Spade 2 5
Vip Exp Ticket (800) 1
Opening 219 Treasure Maps02:26

Opening 219 Treasure Maps

full

Dragas Treasure Map

DragasMap Can be obtained from Star-Treasure Chests and also from Mining Dragas Mine.
Item/Reward Quantity Probabilty
Energy Stone - 1 20
Energy Stone - 4 1
Dungeon Stone - 1 10
Dungeon Stone  - 2 2
Booster Gem 40
Lv2 Gold Card 1
Lv6 Gold Card 1
Lv8 Gold Card 1
VIP Exp Card 1
Mysterious Merchant Piece 1
Pocket knights Opening 107 Dragas Treasure Maps01:08

Pocket knights Opening 107 Dragas Treasure Maps

full

Bronze Demon Chest

BronzeDemonChestIcon This chest can be obtained from the Demon Battleground.
Item/Reward Quantity Probability
1-Star Energy Stone 5 2500
1-Star Dungeon Crystal 5 2500
Brave Hairband 1 50
Brave Earrings 1 50
Brave Necklace 1 50
Brave Amulet 1 50
Brave Ring 1 50
Brave Bracelet 1 50

Assuming these numbers from the files are in effect on the live server, there's about a 5.7% chance of getting a 3-star jewelry from a bronze demon chest.

Silver Demon Chest

SilverDemonChestIcon This chest can be obtained from the Demon Battleground.
Item/Reward Quantity Probability
Demon Coin 10 3000
1-Star Energy Stone 5 2500
1-Star Dungeon Crystal 5 2500
Brave Hairband 1 100
Brave Earrings 1 100
Brave Necklace 1 100
Brave Amulet 1 100
Brave Ring 1 100
Brave Bracelet 1 100
Supreme Hairband 1 10
Supreme Earrings 1 10
Supreme Necklace 1 10
Supreme Amulet 1 10
Supreme Ring 1 10
Supreme Bracelet 1 10

Assuming these numbers from the files are in effect on the live server, there's about a 6.9% chance of getting a 3-star jewelry and about a 0.7% change of getting a 4-star jewelry from a silver demon chest.

Gold Demon Chest

GoldDemonChestIcon This chest can be obtained from Star Rate chests of the later World Map dungeons.
Item/Reward Quantity Probability
Demon Coin 20 3000
1-Star Energy Stone 5 2500
1-Star Dungeon Crystal 5 2500
Brave Hairband 1 200
Brave Earrings 1 200
Brave Necklace 1 200
Brave Amulet 1 200
Brave Ring 1 200
Brave Bracelet 1 200
Supreme Hairband 1 100
Supreme Earrings 1 100
Supreme Necklace 1 100
Supreme Amulet 1 100
Supreme Ring 1 100
Supreme Bracelet 1 100
Demon Hairband 1 50
Demon Earrings 1 50
Demon Necklace 1 50
Demon Amulet 1 50
Demon Ring 1 50
Demon Bracelet 1 50

Assuming these numbers from the files are in effect on the live server, there's about a 11.9% chance of getting a 3-star jewelry, about a 5.9% change of getting a 4-star jewelry and about a 3% chance of getting a 5-star jewelry from a gold demon chest.

3-Star Jewelry Chest

3*JewelryChestIcon This chest can be bought from the shop .
Item/Reward Quantity Probability
Brave Hairband 1 10000
Brave Earrings 1 10000
Brave Necklace 1 10000
Brave Amulet 1 10000
Brave Ring 1 10000
Brave Bracelet 1 10000
Supreme Hairband 1 1000
Supreme Earrings 1 1000
Supreme Necklace 1 1000
Supreme Amulet 1 1000
Supreme Ring 1 1000
Supreme Bracelet 1 1000
Demon Hairband 1 50
Demon Earrings 1 50
Demon Necklace 1 50
Demon Amulet 1 50
Demon Ring 1 50
Demon Bracelet 1 50

Assuming these numbers from the files are in effect on the live server, there's about a 90.5% chance of getting a 3-star jewelry, about a 9% change of getting a 4-star jewelry and about a 0.5% chance of getting a 5-star jewelry from a 3-star jewelry chest.

4-Star Jewelry Chest

4*JewelryChestIcon This chest can be bought from the shop .
Item/Reward Quantity Probability
Supreme Hairband 1 1000
Supreme Earrings 1 1000
Supreme Necklace 1 1000
Supreme Amulet 1 1000
Supreme Ring 1 1000
Supreme Bracelet 1 1000
Demon Hairband 1 120
Demon Earrings 1 120
Demon Necklace 1 120
Demon Amulet 1 120
Demon Ring 1 120
Demon Bracelet 1 120

Assuming these numbers from the files are in effect on the live server, there's about a 89.3% chance of getting a 4-star jewelry and about a 10.7% chance of getting a 5-star jewelry from a 4-star jewelry chest.

5-Star Jewelry Chest

5*JewelryChestIcon This chest can be bought from the shop .
Item/Reward Quantity Probability
Demon Hairband 1 1000
Demon Earrings 1 1000
Demon Necklace 1 1000
Demon Amulet 1 1000
Demon Ring 1 1000
Demon Bracelet 1 1000

100% chance of getting 1 of the 6 5-star jewelry.

Hero Set Out Chest

Hero Set Out Chests have a pack as icon, so are listed on the Packs page.

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.